Sunday, June 2, 2013

Window Frames

We were told around 2 months ago, that the scratches to all the window frames could be easily fixed.  So when our first inspection rolled around we were surprised to still see the damage.

And then... having been told that everything had been complete - 4 weeks after the inspection, I went to check on Saturday...and alas, still nothing has been done...

On a side note, the clay in Eynesbury is really soft and when wet is like glue.  Good thing I took my rain boots with me when I walked around the house.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Garrick, I stumbled onto your blog while surfing the web. Incidentally, we are also just beginning our construction process at Eynesbury. Your blog is really informative and helping us a lot given that we are just like you when you started. Looks like you are finally seeing the end of your journey. Congratulations to you.

    ReplyDelete