Thursday, July 14, 2011

Design updated

So I learnt a bit more about FloorPlanner and redid the design using proper "room" objects.  I also found out that the fence lines, don't show in 3D...so I put down lots of short fence objects head-to-toe to make a nice 2m wall at the back, and a nice 1m white picket fence at the front.

Added various little things to the garage and have the boss's general approval of my design.  At least now I can direct people to look at a 3D model of what the house will kind of look like.  We'll also have to wait to find out what plants are allowed in our garden - and if we can even have fruit trees or not.

If you haven't seen the website, I highly recommend visiting HomeOne and their forums.  There's a wealth of knowledge, and other blogs, on that site.

No comments:

Post a Comment