Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Not quite an inspection...

So I arranged everything.  Had UEH tell us when we could come out for the inspection.  Took time off work to go there myself to watch, and arranged for a profession inspector to do it for me.

Fail.

I had questioned whether the frame was actually complete (see previous blog entry for photos) as we had been invoiced last Friday.  Turns out, I was right, and they failed to communicate with us that the frame was not complete.

There I was...feeling a mixture of annoyance and embaressment...standing in front of a not-so-complete frame this morning with an inspector that was bemused.

Lesson here... no matter how much you ask...until you get out there with someone who knows... you'll always be guessing.

So this Saturday's blog post should contain pictures of the actually completed frame...

No comments:

Post a Comment